Friday, September 27, 2024

Training Ground

Life has felt a little shifty lately.
I am continuously anchoring in.
We're coming to the end of Summer,
a change in the seasons of our lives,
and I'm nearing the end of my course at
the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.


The only thing I can count on is the continuous hope and reassurance
my faith brings me and anchoring into that truth.
This morning, along with the daily letter (to follow) that formed from my devotional
reading and journaling, I also had this video pop up in my feed.
Right on cue.
I've noticed a lot of synchronicity in my life lately.
I thought I'd share.
I hope it brings a little comfort to your day.


Dear Child,

Go gently through this day.
Keep vigilant watch over your heart.
Be picky about your daily inputs,
and be selective in what you choose to expose yourself to. 
Pay close attention to what you hear from Me,
and trust that I will lead you on the right path.
Grab ahold of hope.
You can only work with what you have today.
Don't miss out on the great stuff.
Enjoy the many gifts today has to offer, rather than worry.
Let go of the need to control every detail of your life,
because life will happen whether you control it or not.
How much you enjoy it in the midst of it all is
entirely up to you.
Live life.
You are in good hands.
I love you,

YHWH God

"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything flows from it."
Prov. 4:23

"Be confident that you will see My goodness. Wait for Me,
be strong & take heart."
Psalms 27:13-14


be well,
xoxo
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unscrambled

I honestly never really believed my thoughts were truly the problem, or that I had any choice than to  believe in them. I didn't know I ...