Saturday, September 7, 2024

My Day

Today, I'm listening to what my body tells me,
taking some time for myself,
practicing some somatic movement, 
with my sweet Buddy boy...
and doing things that I love.


Love this...

"It's good to know both your specialness and your
utter dispensability.
Then you can let go and embrace it all.
You can play your roll in this exquisite, absurd story
with complete abandon.
You can be a melting snowflake, a drifting leaf, 
or a nature spirit dancing in a pond.
And if you touch any heart with what you do
for the brief moments you are here, that is enough."

xoxo
💝


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathe and Recenter

Good morning!  Today I am going to take time to breathe & recenter. It has been a full week. Hubby had his bladder cancer removed Thursd...