Friday, September 13, 2024

Healing Process

I've been studying self-healing for about 30 years now.
I thought if I read enough books, prayed hard enough, and found the right people,
that somehow healing would just automatically happen.
I would wake up one morning, and all the icky bits, feelings, and triggers, would just
magically disappear. *poof*

Little did I know that old wounds get stored in our cellular memory, and they cause
all kinds of disruptions in our bodies, and minds.
We have to do the work. 
It's an inside job.
I just never knew, until I knew.
I've learned so much this year.


 As always, something new popped into my YouTube feed this week.
I pay attention to the little cues, and am willing to check out any new sources.
Typically it's something random that helps me to understand,
 inspires, validates, or helps me to heal just a little more.
Have I mentioned, that I love this stuff?

xoxo
💖

"One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make
is to finally let go of what is hurting you heart and soul."

" A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey,
but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where
she will become strong."

"The soul always knows what to do to heal itself.
The challenge is to silence the mind."

"You have to grow from the inside out.
None can teach you, none can make you spiritual.
There is no other teacher but your own soul."

"Healing may not be so much about getting better, as
about letting go of everything that isn't you-
all of the beliefs- and becoming who you are."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathe and Recenter

Good morning!  Today I am going to take time to breathe & recenter. It has been a full week. Hubby had his bladder cancer removed Thursd...