Monday, September 23, 2024

Connecting

He drew me a picture of Donatello in June.
Seeing it hanging on the fridge, triggered me in a good way.
I wanted to connect, so I decided to write him a letter
complete with my own version of Donatello just for fun.
He called me Friday.
I wish I could have bottled up his excitement.
It totally made my week!
 A simple letter.
And... my picture made it to the fridge too.


I've been trying to fill my life with more of 
the things that light me up, like creativity and connection.
I am leaning in to what inspires and influences me in a good way.
My little grand-nephew definitely checks all my boxes.

"Life is about moments;
don't wait for them, create them"

xoxo
💖





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unscrambled

I honestly never really believed my thoughts were truly the problem, or that I had any choice than to  believe in them. I didn't know I ...