Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Pet Vibes

Yesterday I rode along with hubby to do farm chores.
 It was an absolutely gorgeous morning for it, 
and I haven't spent time with my cow-kids for a while. (both in pic,)
Buddy (back) is a sloppy kisser, and I came home slimed with love.

I have been reading The Wisdom of David R. Hawkins:
Classic Teachings on Spiritual Truth and Enlightenment.
I picked it up before bed last night, and he was explaining
the energy we transmit. how we vibe, so to speak.
Studies show that a majority of the worlds population vibes at below 200.
"Those who are 200 and up-are keeping the world from going down the tubes."
Cows, horses, cats and dogs are over 200.
Dogs wagging their tail are around 500.


If it weren't for them....Oh my gosh...
ew....
I shudder to think.

xoxo
💝

" People ask me, 'How can I become more Spiritual?'
Well, I say, "First, just become a decent human being.
Try that. Be considerate, decent. Be responsible. If you say
you are going to close the door when you leave, please do so."
~Dr. David R. Hawkins~




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathe and Recenter

Good morning!  Today I am going to take time to breathe & recenter. It has been a full week. Hubby had his bladder cancer removed Thursd...