Tuesday, October 1, 2024

My Light

"What you tell yourself you are, you will be.
What you allow yourself to be reflects
what you have told yourself you are."


The message for today...💝


May you always remember who you really are,
a spark of My love.
Seek to live your authentic truth, regardless of 
whether it is a solitary path.
Don't try to fit into the crowd.
Seek to discern more clearly the path that is yours to walk.
Walk it without fear.
Be who you are. Be true to yourself-
regardless of the reaction of others.
Who you are has always been good enough.
It's who I created you to be.
I am taking care of you.
Rest in Me.
Enjoy your day!

You are loved.
Always.
~God~

xoxo
💝









No comments:

Post a Comment

Unscrambled

I honestly never really believed my thoughts were truly the problem, or that I had any choice than to  believe in them. I didn't know I ...