Sunday, October 13, 2024

Nothin’ Sweeter


This week we met with our pastor, and we both had a good "come to Jesus" talk.
It's opened our eyes to some things. We were stuck. We now have direction.
My kiddo is on his way to NY with his girlfriend, and they will be
at Dad's when I fly in Wednesday. I can't wait !!
I've decided to create a personal Health plan for my integrative labs.
I've been working with my own sugar detox, vagus nerve stimulation,
and ways to heal the nervous system with Somatic movement and meditation...
and breath. It's a lot...and I can't pick one thing, so I'm going to go for it all.
 I will figure out how to tie it all together into a program to follow.
That will give me more structure, and make it easier for me to stick with it.
I have been getting creative, and putting together some fall projects.
I want to celebrate new beginnings.
I'm ready to take some leaps and create a better space for me and mine.
Time to transform some of my dreams into reality.


"When a flower doesn't bloom,
you fix the environment it grows in,
not the flower."

a few notes from my journal this week...

The world can be wild and unpredictable,
but you can find humor among the heaviness.
Humor is a simple form of hope.

Seeking our lightness is an essential tool for living a positive life.

You are worthy of life & love & all sorts of other good things.
Come off the head trip of trying to prove your worth to others
to convince yourself.

Always trust where your intuition takes you.

If you can't say something  positive, silence is the best substitute.

It's one thing for others to full you with junk.
It's even worse when you choose to feed yourself
toxic thoughts. 
Speak life & spread joy.

Believe in and experience your own sense of worth,
make decisions that you are worth believing in.
Then tell yourself that.

Gather the awareness, courage, self-love and willingness 
to stop suffering.

Love life in a different way with healthier attitudes & choices.
Use your intellect instead of your emotions,
detach from the person or situation and face your problems 
in a healthier manner.

Attach yourself mentally & verbally to what you do want, such as joy,
peace, fun, prosperity, significance and excellent health.

Cultivate and environment around you that helps you bloom.
Do something that nourishes you right now.

Breathe slowly and deeply.

You may have believed that having a dark side makes you unworthy.
Remember that only stars shine in the darkness.

It is possible to attain whatever it is that you want.

Flow in the moment, find humor & acceptance in even the difficult times.
Adapt to what you cannot change, seeing the gifts in every dilemma.

Show up for life & participate to the best of your ability.

Focus on the real workings of your life, instead of the trappings.

Pray your tail off.

xoxo
đź’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unscrambled

I honestly never really believed my thoughts were truly the problem, or that I had any choice than to  believe in them. I didn't know I ...