Thursday, October 10, 2024

Uncertainty & Trust


I am going through integration labs in my coaching
course. 
It's time for me to choose a destination and start moving 
toward it.
Both in my course, and in my life.
It all goes hand-in-hand.


I'm facing some resistance in certain areas.
Hang-ups, fears, anxiety, uncertainty.
It's all very much on the surface right now.
I have been reminding myself to stay present, breathe,
and remember that trying to control what I 
cannot control is a good way to end up in 
the loony bin.

The way my journal notes formed today.

My Child,

Trust Me enough to let things happen without
striving to predict or control them.
Relax & refresh yourself in My Light & Love.
When you project yourself into the future, rehearsing
what you will do or say you are seeking to be sufficient
without Me.
Live fully in the present depending on Me each moment.
Rather than fear your inadequacy, rejoice in My abundant supply.
Don't divide your life into things you can do alone,
and things that require My help.
Discipline yourself to rely on Me in every situation.
Work on your attitudes, take care of your mind, body and spirit.
Change the things you can.
Accept your powerlessness, put your energy where you can do
some good & surrender to My care.
Don't miss what I am saying.
When you find yourself dwelling on a persistent problem, bring it to Me 
and confess the mental bondage you're experiencing.
Request My help.
I am teaching you to fix your thoughts on Me more & more.
To achieve this goal you need discipline & desire.
It's all there. Everything you need to know. Why you are here,
what you are here to do, & how you must go about accomplishing
every task.
Every experience you have endured or conquered were designed to teach you.
It's all right there in the heart of your soul.
That is where you find My voice.
It will be difficult to hear if you are angry or blaming others.
Spend time listening to your heart. 
Ask for My guidance away from what you no longer need or desire
onto the path you deserve.
Be devoted to renewing your spirit by cleansing your heart.
Life gives endless new beginnings, endless chances to remember who you are.
You can endlessly reinvent yourself. 
Be more accepting, welcome change, and trust the process.
Let go of the need to stay in any unhealthy systems.
Reclaim your inner peace. Stay there.
Be sure in My love.
I have a plan for you.
Trust Me to bring you just what you need to help you become 
closer & closer to the person I created you to be.
Let Me do My part while you do yours.
I will meet all of your needs.

~God~

"The pain is not in the surrender and acceptance.
It is in the resistance."




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unscrambled

I honestly never really believed my thoughts were truly the problem, or that I had any choice than to  believe in them. I didn't know I ...