Friday, September 11, 2026

Very random thoughts...

....and a letter from the past.

dinner, a selfie,...and if you look close...a cat in my hair....💝


I feel the winds of change. 
Sticking close to God and
trusting in Him for direction.
I have this wonky energy of standing at a starting gate,
 waiting for the gun to fire...
while attempting to wait patiently...
and wait...
and wait.

I watched a movie with Hayley Mills and Diane Keaton 
the other night. Love them both.
Hayley Mills? 
I developed a bit of a girl crush...
she is 80 and so freaking adorable!!!
Both are a light.

Our chicken neighbors have been popping over the fence
for a visit from time to time.
The other night, one went missing... so we hunted in the dark.
 Later I received a photo text of
 a big speckled chicken sitting up in the tree.

Ellie May looks pregnant
the thought of little kids hopping around next door
makes me happy.
Can't wait!

My neighbor is baking Brandon and Molly's
wedding cake. 
She brought over a practice cake for us to try.
I may have teared up a bit.

Brandon made an express trip into the area 
I met him for dinner, and to bring him
some cake.
He told me he started writing his vows...
 I told him I was going to be a blubbering mess.
He said Noah will be OK unless he sees someone
cry. 
Warning to Noah....don't look my way.

I'm about to mosey into the advanced class in Tai Chi.
My classmate battles with Parkinson's .
He's advancing with me....or I won't go.
Yesterday we were stretching up on our toes like a ballerina,
and I said, "I'm too wobbly today..."
and he said,
"I have a hard time even making my feet work."
and we both laughed
He has a good spirit.
He seems to move more smoothly during practice.
There's something to it.

I've been filling up journals like a madwoman
16 pages....14 pages....stuff is coming up,
ideas, direction, non-essential....quotes,
memories, flashbacks....
a lot. 

waiting....waiting....studying...
practicing...
patience.

I am combing through my journal notes from the last month.
Pilfering... sleuthing...
revisiting highlighted sentences, starred & underlined areas
while highlighting more as I go.
I'm under investigation,
by me.
Putting the pieces together...
and taking steps forward as I take in more...
I am in the flow...
yet....still not fully untethered...

This morning, I read a letter that formed on the 9th of last month....
it was on a Sunday...

I had just prayed for patience...
wanting to default into DIY and help God out.
Let's go!
And also wanting to wait for His perfect timing...
no easy task.
I know I am still processing....
& there is a lot going on.
I seriously trust that He has a better plan than mine anyway...
so with that said...
I'll place my trust there.

.....
'Dare to begin to be happy. You will go forward in the way before you,
you will soon receive the promise,
I will give you your heart's desire.

I understand perfectly things about you which you have
yet to discover. Open your heart fully to Me.
You will experience My boundless Love.
I want your life to bear fruit.

No one can go it alone Spiritually.
I will lead you to a place I know you will thrive. Be obedient to wherever 
My Spirit leads you.
Stop worrying, fretting, and being anxious.
I will help you through this.

Get real with your mess-ups, and don't act like you have it all together.
I am more concerned about you faking it than if you blow it.
I want you to know I see you, and there is nothing you can do to
make Me love you more!
Don't go into hiding. Keep it real.
Let me enter into your failures with you &
watch what happens.
Do something with what you believe & fight back against boredom of a 
faith without activity.

Faith without works is as useless as a pen without ink.
I don't need your help.

I want your heart, and you will understand more about Me
the more you engage in your faith.

You will be alright, for you are still learning what it means to be strong.
Keep going.
Find a place to rest.
Then rise up and begin again.

Have a blast today.
Search for little signs, take a walk, but
find your adventure in Me and express your faith
in love and in action.
Talk to Me all the time. 
This single habit will improve every area of your life.
Hear Me say,
"That's my girl!"'
~Jesus~
(compilation of notes....)

be well...
xoxo
💞

"There is a lesson to be learned from reading biographies,
it is that no one enters this life with a plan."

"To know all the facts about anyone is to be considerably
more informed on the subject than they are."

"You cannot change tomorrow by changing yesterday,
that is what today is for."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Very random thoughts...

....and a letter from the past. dinner, a selfie, ... and if you look close...a cat in my hair....💝 I feel the winds of change....