Friday, September 25, 2026

If you imagine...


...that something is missing,
it is because you haven't caught your cue to 'look
deeply enough within to find your source & supply.'


notes...

brisk start to the day
donning slippers with the hoodie
a single hummingbird still filling up for it's
 departure...
Otis's choppy, mournful howl in the distance...
still making me smile. Loving that ol' floppy eared hound.
feeling the buzz of activity for the fall festival..
Ang coming for the weekend, Price performs later...
her happy place
hubby munching on burnt peanuts as he heads to work...
this morning all seems well with the world...
~

You can make positive changes in your life

you create your life experience with every word 
& thought

negative thoughts and behaviors are habits

when you say "life sucks"
it isn't life that sucks
it's your thinking that sucks

the way you choose to think right now
is just a choice

make the choice to think thoughts
that make you feel good

good health comes from love and appreciation

healthy thoughts create a healthy atmosphere within
and around you

the cells of your body respond to every thought you have
with positive thoughts they work easily
with negative or stressful thoughts 
your body is working at a disadvantage

"Filling your mind with pleasant thoughts
is the quickest road to health."

the only moment you ever live
is this one

be present where you are

every step can be a step in faith

pay close attention to your thoughts 

check in frequently

remain hopeful

hope is an anchor for your soul

exercise patience

try it:  
I'm not good enough or
I am making positive changes in my life.
or 
I can feel good about myself....
or
create your own..

practice
practice
practice

be well...
xoxo
💖

'I can see down to the very core of who you are,
and I'm crazy about you!
I mean head over heels about you!
Not someone similar to you- actually you !
Comparison is a trap.
It might seem to be a way of life,
but what if it isn't the way?
What if you settled into how I made you
and celebrate others that do the same?
If I'm head over heels about you,
you should be too.
When I make something, I do it right the first time.
You are a unique blend of temperament, giftedness,
and life experiences.
No regrets.
No mistakes.
No do-overs.
Don't rush what I'm doing.
I understand what you need and stay with you.
Slow down and see what I am up to.
I see you, know you, and love you

~Jesus~
*journal notes*











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you imagine...

... that something is missing, it is because you haven't caught your cue to 'look deeply enough within to find your source & sup...