....clear direction for our life.
Don't move until you have it.
Peace is the umpire.
notes...
Charles Stanley is my favorite.
He's soft, caring, comforting, Fatherly....
I listen to his audio books in the car,
before I go to sleep, & sometimes in the morning
when I just want to be still and be soothed by the word.
I've binged Charles this week.💖
He's also hubby's favorite...
so that's a bonus.
God gives us the capacity to make very wise
decisions and gives us clear guidance
clear the pathway
a pure heart
exercise patience
be willing to wait
be alert to pressure
exterior pressure:
people telling you what you ought to do
how you ought to think
and give you advice
no matter what the circumstance is
if God doesn't give you clear direction
do not step into it because of pressure
shoulds, oughts, and musts,
will get you in a lot of trouble
persistent prayer
when you are praying for something
don't let go of it
meditate on God's word
He tailors words to fit you
it will grab you and give you direction
wait for peace
harmony and oneness
disorder, disharmony, unrest, frustration, anxiety,
fear, all those things are not God
your soul wait in silence
not murmuring, fuming, criticizing,
and blaming
avoid the pressures
wait in peace
the circumstances may not change
but you can walk through the difficult times
and face them
create harmony in your heart
be well...
xoxo
💝
No comments:
Post a Comment