Sunday, September 20, 2026

The bad news is....


 ...you can't change your past.


The good news is that you can have a new beginning.

notes...

'born again means to be born anew
to have a new beginning 
a spiritual nature

He created you because He desired to love you
and receive your love in return

unbelievers can't understand

logically and reasonably the lost
person is thinking right

minds have been blinded

human reasoning and logic don't work

the clean-up work is done
by the Holy Spirit

whoever looks and believes

some things you consider
this 
you have to decide'

be well...
xoxo
💝

"It is amazing what God can do to a troubled heart
in a short period of time
when a person understands the meaning 
of 'meditation upon the Lord'"

~Charles Stanley~

'It doesn't matter who you are, where you're  from,
or what you've done- 
God want's a relationship with you!'

Prayer...

"Jesus, I've tried to do things on my own for too long,
and I know it doesn't work.
I need something deeper.
So, today, I give my life to You.
I believe that You died on the cross for my sins
and rose from the dead to give me eternal life.
Thank you for your love, forgiveness, and this new beginning.
I know I will never abandon me! I am so excited to 
be a part of Your incredible family.
Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The bad news is....

 ... you can't change your past. The good news is that you can have a new beginning. notes... 'born again means to be born anew to h...