...to put your body is in a grateful state.
You have to work at being grateful
when life seems to be challenging you.
Practice intentional focus.
As soon as your feet hit the floor in the morning...
or any time of the day...
(could be fun)
say out loud...
"I am grateful for ...."
pick 3.
Start the day right.
Set yourself up to get to a joyful place.
notes...
I complicate things.
I've been nudged
to stop it.
I want to fix everything
(I do well to fix me...which I've gotten a nudge for that as well...I'm not the fixer...which is obvious
to me now...I know...I know..)
it all makes total sense
so I let it go...
then
it comes back and I let it in
thee old habit
I'm learning to
replace it with more positive habits
like trust that God knows what he's doing
and it gets a little easier
definitely more effective.
I read that
there have been studies proving
'faith resonates with your cells accordingly'
it makes you healthier
& you feel better...
it's a win win
you are indeed lovable
since it is God's love
that dwells in you
find your own uniqueness
in His Love
"And the peace of God,
which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds..."
Phil 4:7
don't try to understand
what God is doing,
when He says it
surpasses your understanding
Access where you are right now
and where you're trying to go
spot bad habits
take action
shift your focus
imagine letting that habit go
how does your body feel?
you can release lousy behaviors
and what isn't working
bust yourself on the false rewards
pay attention to the small things
greatness has to marinate
not task is too great or too small
when done in love
be well...
xoxo
💞
'Choosing joy when life feels heavy can be a potent
shift in perspective and energy.
Take the time to quiet discontent, sadness,
frustration, and anxiety with joy
to interrupt the discomfort you feel
in lower emotional states.
When you flood your body with memories of purely
joyful moments,
you change your chemistry and the way you react.
Your nervous system responds to the flood of positive
emotions and your mood lifts.
Think about a time when your felt immense joy.
Carry that moment with you throughout the day.'

No comments:
Post a Comment