... 'in the engine of your purpose.
It moves you in the direction your
best intentions want to go.'
It digs in for the long haul.
It's your " want to".
notes...
passion, self-sabotage, truth, accepting,
draw near, application, weak, becoming,
continue, be,
character, mission, motivation, love,
mind, body, soul, spirit,
daily word, step-by-step, presence,
encouragement, friends,
faith, everywhere, wherever, whoever,
define, delight, attempts,
precious, able, recognize, unique, heart,
spiritual,
recovery, real, hope, belief, build on,
warps, perspective,
writhe, discomfort, sweet timing,
prayer, outward, upward ,God,
do better, work, true place....
a few of the words I circled in my journal this morning.
I called to touch base with my girlfriend,
she shared...
"I woke up this morning,
and I just felt wrong."
It was so cute, honest and real,
it made me laugh.
Then she laughed too.
she added...
"If I don't get this straightened out,
I'm going to have
a whole
bad day."
and we laughed some more.
Lately, I'm acutely aware that I've been dragging my
feet on a path that is etched in my own heart.
Today I'm motivated and encouraged to
step up
set new intentions,
and tweak my priorities.
Learn to enjoy life more
savor every blessing
ground yourself in faith and prayer
accept yourself and the choices you've made
get together with friends for prayer and encouragement
you don't need permission to spread love
you don't need an invitation to live your faith
there is a place for everyone-
a unique
special
place
your need for God's grace is
a passion enhancer
hold out your hands in thankfulness and gratitude
for His faithfulness and goodness
stop trying to "fix"
and "figure"
everything
it's up to you to find your true place
no matter how difficult it may be
when you arrive
you will know it
be well...
xoxo
💓
"If God had wanted a better me,
He would have created a better me,
which leads to the daunting possibility
that He did."
"For some this true place will shake the entire world.
For others it will soothe just one tiny home.
In either case,
the world will be left a better place."
special note:
Thank you for allowing me to share your words,
and for giving me a lift my dear friend...
xoxo💗

No comments:
Post a Comment