...."in her own little world.
She didn't need anyone or anything
to complete her.
She was whole all by herself."
notes...
...I took the long way home
stopped and sat in the shade
a friendly black lab came bearing a stick
wanting to play
I stopped in at a friends, and left at dark
she called to let me know I left my glasses
so I turned around
I parked in her drive and looked to the right
coming eye to eye with owl perched on her car beside me
we sat transfixed
seconds later it flew off
My heart still skips a beat when I think about it
Owl symbolizes:
deep intuition,
hidden truths, wisdom,
and major life transitions.
love in spite of imperfections
break old bad records in your life
and make beautiful new ones
become the kind of person who creates
exactly what you want
adventure, true love, and a whole new
way of life awaits on the other side
of your comfort zone
decide to get over your s--t
you can do anything you want to do
break out of your mold
expand your beliefs about what is available
to you in all areas of your life
take a leap of faith
connect with people who are near the place
you want to be
learn from them
(reached out to S this morning & set a date)
"Sometimes the best hello to new opportunity
is the good-bye you gave a dead situation."
dig your heels in
and hold on with
faith-filled determination
be well...
xoxo
💞
"Happiness is simple.
Everything we do to find it is complicated."
"At the end of life our questions are very simple:
Did I live fully?
Did I love well?"
"I have just three things to teach:
simplicity, patience, compassion.
These three are your greatest treasures."
~Lao Tzu~
No comments:
Post a Comment