Friday, August 21, 2026

I don't crave...

 ...."extraordinary moments anymore.
Just small, gentle hums of beauty
streaming from below,
above, simply from paying attention.


Sound. Light. Shadow.
Art. Warmth. The night.
The the morning.
Dreams that are not faraway
but exist right here
already in my days,
hands, and heart."

notes...

'to thine own self be true'

pause long enough to calm the noise in your life
tune back in to what's important
 & the beauty that dazzles you

find a way to create a sanctuary in your daily life
because these safe places are within reach
if you'll stop long enough to see them

find your place in life and faith today

be well...
xoxo
💖

"I don't care much for things I can't take with me
after I die.
Give me love.
Moments.
Purpose.
Things that'll settle in the soul."

"Life is actually really simple,
but we insist on making it complicated."
~Confucius~





No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't crave...

 .... "extraordinary moments anymore. Just small, gentle hums of beauty streaming from below, above, simply from paying attention. Soun...