Monday, July 1, 2024

Processing

Well...hello July! 
It seems so bizarre to me that this year
is already more than 1/2 way over.
It has been such an educational,
emotional, eye-opening year for me.
I have a break from my coaching modules this week,
so I am going to go back over some of my favorite topics,
to marinate in them for a while.
No pressure, no agenda, no information overload...
just going to go with the flow, and enjoying this little break.
As always ....the timing is perfect.


This quote seemed to sum up where my heart and my mind 
currently are. So in going with the flow....:

"Life is a process of taking what you have
 and turning it into something worthwhile.
Your willingness to do this determines the 
conditions of your life. The process of living
encourages you to leap and to fly, to run and to
soar, to meander and to piddle, to embrace and to release.
What you tell yourself about your ability to do one
or all of these things at any given time
determines how hard life will be for you."

xoxo
💖


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathe and Recenter

Good morning!  Today I am going to take time to breathe & recenter. It has been a full week. Hubby had his bladder cancer removed Thursd...