Thursday, July 25, 2024

Setting Intentions


What would help you become a healthier
version of yourself?


What would radically change  your life?

Today I reached the 66th day/the making of a new habit.
 I absolutely LOVE getting up and going for a jalk (jog/walk)
first thing in the morning.

I am on week two of eliminating sugars and eating 
more mindfully.
I celebrate with a brownie made
with 3 ingredients.
banana
peanut butter
and cacao.
and a blood sugar reading of 110.

When you believe you can, you can.

Why not set an intention today, and connect with it daily.
What really matters to you?

Intentions:
 keep you accountable
keep you on track by practicing focus & motivation
help you make better decisions, and prioritize your time.

There are no right or wrong intentions.
How would you like to feel?
Be honest.

I found my intention wrote in my notes today.
On November 16, when I started at the Institute for
Integrative Nutrition.
I'm keeping it personal, but It's kept me on
the right path, and I have come a long way.

Be honest with yourself.
Own your intention fully.
Don't say "'I'll try."
Say "I will !"

No intention is too big.
When you fully shine your light,
you give others the permission to do the same.

xoxo
💖




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Day

Today, I'm listening to what my body tells me, taking some time for myself, practicing some somatic movement,  with my sweet Buddy boy.....