Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Between Friends

I unearthed an old sketchbook/ journal today.
I remember the day I copied this text off of my phone,
it was from my best friend.
I still remember the day.
I believe it was the start of a new level of healing.
We're still healing together.
It was dated 2-5-14.


Ang: Hi sister! Thinking about you! Checking to see
how you are? Love you! XOXO

Me:  Awww! Love you so much ! How did you know?
I am doing better now...
(sent a pic. of kleenex scattered, devotionals, and my
journal.)
Had a come to Jesus this morning.
I gave him some more "stuff".
I honestly want to let go of it...but it keeps multiplying.
Eventually I will flush it out.
How are you?
I was thinking about you last night.
I am so thankful you're my sister.
I adore you ! XOXO

Ang: It keeps multiplying because you are actually
dealing with it.
When we stop hiding and burying our shadows &
bring them into the light to be seen through &
healed, it sometimes seems like we aren't getting
anywhere.
Just remember you've been burying stuff since you were
a child, and so it's like an onion...
peel one layer off and lo & behold there's another
layer, and another...
But eventually we come to the center of our
Brilliant, Beautiful, Amazing, Authentic self, 
and we see the point of it all.
Even now we have moments,
and even sometimes mornings or afternoons or days of clarity,
and being centered.
Remember this is not a destination but rather an
exciting, joyous, loving, magnificent, & sometimes challenging,
eternal journey.
We are on a GRAND adventure!
You are doing and being exactly who,
what, and where you need to be right now.
You are surrounded by love and light.
That is your true identity.
And when you feel less than love filled,
just remember that at that moment,
you are just playing dress up and it's just a game...
an activity you made up to hide your true identity while you play
this particular game we call life.
It's all good my powerful, amazing, loving, kind sister!
It's all good !
I love you!!
*mwahhhh*

xoxo
💝

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathe and Recenter

Good morning!  Today I am going to take time to breathe & recenter. It has been a full week. Hubby had his bladder cancer removed Thursd...