Monday, July 15, 2024

Midway

I feel myself shrinking and expanding.
Somewhere in between the familiar and the uncertain.


I have had to look at everything in regards to healing and health.
I am in transition in so many ways, that I go from
being euphoric with inspiration, to falling on my knees for guidance.
I am over midway through my course.
It has been the most amazing experience.

You know... for so long I let others tell me what I should and 
shouldn't want, regardless of how I felt about it.
Even worse, I listened long enough,
I believed I should or shouldn't want, 
regardless of how I felt deep down.
I became stuck because I didn't want
to disappoint anyone, including my own
inner critic. I'd rather do what's expected of me,
than give myself permission to be, do or have what
feels good, right and fulfilling to me.
I'm currently grappling with that.

xoxo
💓

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathe and Recenter

Good morning!  Today I am going to take time to breathe & recenter. It has been a full week. Hubby had his bladder cancer removed Thursd...