Saturday, June 29, 2024

Restoration


I'm feeling completely renewed from my trip home.
I think I'll relish in the aftermath for a while.


"My soul got to stretch & relax completely,
like a racehorse given a good run."

Anyhoo...
here are some little bits & scribbles from my journal this month:

Stay curious.

Your mind-set about what you have to do makes a tremendous difference.

Remember when you focus on the truly important things in your life,
the simpler it will be.

Take note of what happens when you trust God,
and build a supply of positive spiritual experiences.

Wisdom means knowing when to stop and listen to yourself,
& to God rather than rush into an action or decision.

Wisdom means learning to mine the diamonds 
hidden in the problems.

There are amazing benefits of sticking to things
that are uncomfortable.
Change your relationship with discomfort.

" You can't see the starts without the darkness."

Be present each moment for yourself and the people you love.
We only get one breath at a time.

Thank the people who bless you.

Whatever happens today is part of your journey.

Every moment carries a gift.
May I receive it, and pass it on.

There is a plan for you life. Don't worry about what it is.
You'll know what you need to know at the time.

Look inward not backward.
Walk ahead in the light.

Do some soul searching, examine your thoughts &
attitudes. Get to know your true self.
Facing the truth stinks sometimes,
but it's the beginning of a life worth living.

Humility is the doorway to a simple, 
yet powerful life, lived joyfully,

Humility values peace over proving one is right.

Differences become problems when we choose to measure
ourselves by our differences to determine whose right and whose wrong.

My problem isn't life itself,
it is my approach to living that causes me the most difficulty.

Life is a gentle teacher.

My approach to life is my own decision, & nobody can
make me miserable if I decide I am going to be happy.

The path won't always be smooth,
but the changes will transform my life.

Nothing good comes from complacency.

Don't miss the moments of reshaping.

"If my problems have brought me to prayer,
then they have served a purpose."

" The lure of the distant and the difficult is deceptive.
The great opportunity is where you are."

Just because I can't see the possibility doesn't mean 
it's not there.

Give up the preconceived notions about people,
circumstances and the way things should be.

Ask yourself what is really important and then
find the wisdom & courage to build your life around that answer.

Who do I want to become?

I let go. Turn it over. Keep it simple.

Simplicity is natures default.

Drop the non-essential clutter that surrounds your shining self.

Your life is too important to waste waiting for someone else's
choices, even when it's someone you love dearly.

Courageously release all that is outgrown and stagnant.

" God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame."

xoxo
💝









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathe and Recenter

Good morning!  Today I am going to take time to breathe & recenter. It has been a full week. Hubby had his bladder cancer removed Thursd...