Saturday, June 8, 2024

Less is More

I am sitting at my open window, trying to come up with
the words to match what is going on inside.

I hear my neighbor working in his yard.
He turns on his Christian station, and
starts to sing.

I feel the breeze on my back.

He sings louder.
I smile.


I glance over a few snapshots from this week...
the picnic with my kiddo, my neighbors new baby chicks,
the wildflowers blooming.
I smile.

The snapshots of my kiddo & his girlfriend's getaway to
 celebrate their 2nd yr. of dating anniversary.
(after being each others best friends for 10ish).
I smile.

Captures of my granddog who's here for a few days.
And our morning walks that start off with a blast of 
fur shooting out the front door 
 and a human flapping around behind on a leash.
I smile.

A video message 
of a penguin singing 
the sweetest song.
From my Mama.
Cheesy love.
It made me tear up..
I smile.

I am thankful for all the beautiful experiences,
people and things that made my life a lot more joyful
and meaningful this week.
I don't have the words today,
only gratitude.

xoxo
💖







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can't think too far ahead....

....' about where you'll end up. You can only go where He tells you to go today.' 'When you wake up tomorrow, He'll show...