Saturday, June 8, 2024

Less is More

I am sitting at my open window, trying to come up with
the words to match what is going on inside.

I hear my neighbor working in his yard.
He turns on his Christian station, and
starts to sing.

I feel the breeze on my back.

He sings louder.
I smile.


I glance over a few snapshots from this week...
the picnic with my kiddo, my neighbors new baby chicks,
the wildflowers blooming.
I smile.

The snapshots of my kiddo & his girlfriend's getaway to
 celebrate their 2nd yr. of dating anniversary.
(after being each others best friends for 10ish).
I smile.

Captures of my granddog who's here for a few days.
And our morning walks that start off with a blast of 
fur shooting out the front door 
 and a human flapping around behind on a leash.
I smile.

A video message 
of a penguin singing 
the sweetest song.
From my Mama.
Cheesy love.
It made me tear up..
I smile.

I am thankful for all the beautiful experiences,
people and things that made my life a lot more joyful
and meaningful this week.
I don't have the words today,
only gratitude.

xoxo
💖







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breathe and Recenter

Good morning!  Today I am going to take time to breathe & recenter. It has been a full week. Hubby had his bladder cancer removed Thursd...