Nature Lover


I was sitting in my quiet space on the porch this morning,
watching the wildflowers in my garden sway with the breeze,
listening to windchimes and the squirrel giving Polly (cat) 
a good telling off after she chased it up the tree.
Detecting hints of fabric softener in the air from my neighbors,
while enjoying a brief visit from the hummingbird greeting me
face to face.
It's all a feast for my soul. Nature awes me every single day!
I love the simplicity of it all, and I am filled with gratitude
for the natural flow of things.
Here are some quotes from today's reads...

" Trees don't sit around and worry about forest fires.
The water in the pond doesn't fret over turbulence it 
encounters a few miles up stream.
And I have never seen a butterfly pry into the affairs
of it's fellows.
All of creation is going about the business of living."
~Courage to Change~

" Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life
of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself."
~Thoreau~

Happy weekend!
xoxo
💖







 

Comments

Popular Posts