So Blessed

" Ironically enough, when you  make peace with the fact
that the purpose of life is not happiness,
but rather experience and growth,
happiness comes as a natural byproduct.
When you are not seeking it as the objective,
it will find it's way to you."


* trusting in God
* believing the best in people
* loving nature
* embracing the unknown
* find the good in things
* pray instead of worry
* compassion
* believe in myself
* stop taking everything so personally
* laugh 
* journal
* stop blaming
* work toward what I want, not run from what I fear
* let go of trying to "fix" others
* understand that everyone is on their own journey
* let go of expectation
* smile
* play
* try new things
* be grateful for all that I do have
* love my animals
* write letters and cards to family and friends
* garden
* pick flowers 
* listen to the birds sing
*dance
* yoga
* try a new recipe
* limit social media and television
* make healthy food choices....but treat myself too
*pick up sticks in the yard (it reminds me of my Dad)
* get out of my head, and follow my heart
* live in the moment
* avoid drama
* de-clutter home, emotions, thoughts
* replace old destructive habits with beneficial ones
* create boundaries
* reflect
* breathe
* cry when I need to
* realize my triggers are only places that need to be healed
* stop comparing
* be honest with myself and others
* be kind
* open up to the possibilities

Well hello there! I wanted to get on here to share my theme song for the day,
because it's a great song!
Then some words just starting spilling out of stuff that has
blessed me,
so I just went with it.....,

sending love,
xoxo
đź’–











Comments

Popular Posts