Rewilding


Waking up to a new module, is like waking up
on Christmas morning as a kid.
I'm on my 18th Christmas morning.
It started with a high energy, funny
totally loveable, wild guy.
He excited me so much, I had to call my kiddo,
and text two of my friends.
I had to let out my giddy....
this guy triggered me in all the right ways!
He opened up the wild in me.
His talk was on the four elements, Earth, Water, Air, and Fire.
And...the thing that seemed to uncork me, was his passion
for "Rewilding".


Getting back to basics.
Eating nutrient dense foods, breathing good air,
getting our energy from the sun, and keeping
our bodies hydrated with quality spring water.
And getting back to that wild side in all of us.
He had so much vitality and a passion for life.
I was swooning.
Seriously.

I thought I knew the path I wanted to take after this course,
but after listening to him, & following my heart....(as suggested)
things have a way of shifting on me.
I'm cool with that.
You learn who you are, and what matters to you.
It's really quite fascinating to me.
It keeps things simple.
When you don't know...your open to what comes.
Like anything in life....the path ahead is never really clear,
we don't know what's ahead. 
If we do our best, and walk our own unique path,
then we'll leave behind us a trail of for others
to start out on until they forge their own path.

So, I suppose I'm ready to start
forging my new path into the unknown.
I want to do something that is true to my soul.
I'm brave enough to do the hard work.
And I trust that I will be guided on my own unique path
one step at a time.
I can't wait to see where this journey takes me.

xoxo
💗

"If you can see your path laid out in front of you step by step,
you know it's not your path.
Your own path you make, with every step you take.
That's why it's your path."




 

Comments

Popular Posts