Superbowl



Last night I watched the Superbowl game with 
some precious ladies that have become my
family, over many many years.


It was an incredibly exciting game.
We all may have woke up with some stress related issues today,
but it was well worth it. 
I did (however) practice being mindful
and remembered to breathe.
So... I *give myself a pat on the back*
for that.

I started on the 10th week of my coaching course today.
I was reading about emotional self-care, 
and on the list of suggestions for better emo care
a few mentioned were:
Connecting with others.
Making plans with a group of friends to do something you all enjoy.
Practice being in the present.
Expressing how you feel out loud without judgement.
And...
Letting yourself cry, scream, laugh, or growl, depending on 
what needs to be expressed.
(we expressed all of them...)
Chiefs won 25-22
So many things to fill me with gratitude today.
The women, the win and the emotional care. 

"Feeling safe in someone's energy is a different
kind of intimacy. That feeling of peace and
protection is really underrated."

xoxo
💝

 

Comments

Popular Posts