Be True


It's been a great week.  Hubby and I have been
making the best of this knee-rehab thing.
Thankfully we have been blessed with 
sunshiny & gorgeous February days.


We've really connected over the last few weeks,
and although the circumstances have been a pain
in the butt,
we try to stay focused on the bigger picture.

With that said, my bigger picture has been 
changing before my eyes.
Dare I believe that it's OK to believe that something
amazing is happening.

Through years of walking in faith, 
and going through my own personal struggles,
I feel that I've reached the other side of constant fear and doubt.
Working through this course has been helping me to coach myself.
It has been a wonderful opportunity to take all that is good,
and make it better.

xoxo
💖

" There is no one else as good at being you than you are.
Be open to receiving advice but also trust 
that you know yourself better than anyone.
You are an expert in your own experiences;
own that.
Boldly accept what makes you different.
Believe in your abilities.
Trust your intuition.
Stand up for your ideas, and know
you are exactly who you should be."

~become an expert in you~









 

Comments

Popular Posts