February Journal


There is something in each of us 
that is greater than any obstacle.
Believe in yourself & all that you are
& take things one step at a time.💝


Journal dump💗

You have to count on living every single day in a way
you believe will make you feel good about your life.

A renewed mind is present focused.

The only ugliness that exists in any of us
lies in our attitudes. 
Be willing to change them for the better.

" Walk slowly, but never backward.
Motion is reading the instructions.
Action is following them."

Be who you are capable of being,
and do what you are capable of doing
to make the world a better place.

Take time to resolve the inner conflicts 
so that you can be more loving to yourself
and to everyone else.

Don't wear yourself out analyzing and planning.

I trust God to provide what is best for my growth.

Discipline yourself to live within 
the boundaries of today.

"Your gravest danger is worrying about tomorrow."

When you feel afraid or anxious,
acknowledge it and admit it.
Then love yourself through it.

"Our very cells respond to the thoughts we think."

If I compare, I lose.

" There is an inner giant in you,
and when that giant takes charge,
nothing can get you down."

Your unbelief tears you apart.

I can't be all things to all people,
but I can be someone special to some people.

Do what you can, with what  you have,
where you are.

" As your thinking goes, 
so goes your entire being."

" Man can only receive what he sees himself receiving."

" You lose what  you give up,
but it's a gain if you needed to let it go."

" The old is gone, the new has come."

" Nothing lasts forever- the beautiful or the horrid.  
So I might just as well patiently ride out the bad times,
knowing they will end, & joyously embrace the good
ones while they last."

Living  joyously is a choice.

" If my perceptions of myself have been
so inaccurate,
how reliable can my perceptions of
others be?"

Accept faults in others as we seek 
to correct shortcomings in ourselves.

Be who you are, and accept others as they are.

Avoid the trap of focusing on others instead of yourself.

" What we do needs only be right for us.
What others do is their business and needs
to be right for them."

" Be there for others, but never
leave yourself behind."

Each of us must find our own spiritual path.

" No matter what advantages that person or group
brings to your life, it won't be worth the 
cost of your own heart.
Don't hide your real self in order to fit in with others."

You don't have to accept unacceptable behavior.

" A spiritual journey truly is unlearning fear 
and remembering love."

It's a great life if you don't reason.

" Sure-ism is stronger than optimism."

"Move forward & take responsibility for the attitudinal
and emotional responses you you choose daily."

Facing the worst of my past opens doors to remembering
the best of it too.

" Becoming healthy means tolerating a melting
away of my old self."

" If you want to fly, you have to give up the
things that weigh you down."

" Do not let the behavior of others
destroy your inner peace."

" Oftentimes the hardest part of the journey
is simply believing you're worthy of the trip."

Be on guard against self pity.

Understand that when you don't know what to do,
God is calling you to listen to Him.

" Where you put your attention
there is your power."

Be honest with yourself and what you feel +
embrace confusion = guide to truth

" The catalysts you invite to stay seem to have
somewhere else to be.
The ones you deny tend to stick around until they are welcomed."

When I surrender, soften, don't care if I'm right,
forgo my impatience, detach from the opinion
of the world and rest in God's arms,
I am more comfortable within myself.

God's loving presence is sufficient to carry me 
through each day.

💖Talk about the promises not the problem.

My main tension & frustration comes when
I work against God, and fail to trust in His good purposes.

" When the student is ready, the teacher appears."
During a test, the teacher is silent.
I am not the teacher, I am the student learning
to carry the message of hope and recovery.

No matter what happened even a moment before,
the present is always a new beginning.

" It is when we face the darkness squarely in the eye--
in ourselves and in the world--
that we begin at last to see the light.
Only when we have faced the limits of what we can do,
does the limitlessness of what God can do begin
to draw on us."

Relax and enjoy the journey, trusting God 
to open up the way before me.

I will build my life on faith not fear.

"If you don't like something, change it,
if you don't change it,
change the way you think about ii."

" Just because you have always done something
does not mean you should always do it."
~ Mary Engelbreit~ 

xoxo
💖

Comments

Popular Posts