Understanding

" Today is all the time I have.
Nobody can keep me from using it well.
If I make this a good day,
tomorrow can be even better."


Some journal entries, and what I am starting to understand:

That I can trust in myself. I don't have to know that I am doing the right thing.
All I need to know is that I am doing what feels right for me.

That I don't want to focus overly much on what's ahead of me- that 
this moment is enough to be enjoyed.

That sometimes the ways that I was trying to fill my needs,
  actually caused me to feel emptier and more depleted.

That who I am and what I become is largely affected by how I think.

That I have to guard myself from negative influences,
so that I don't find myself squeezed into a destructive mold.

That I am becoming more tuned in to how I am actually living my life.

That I can grab the important lessons from the past, 
and make better decisions for the future.

That anytime I wake up and realize I don't like what I am becoming,
I just need to move in a new direction. It's not easy. But I have to do it 
anyway and give myself a little grace and time to get there.


xoxo
💕






 

Comments

Popular Posts