Details


" God didn't create the world
and step back to admire it.


He painted himself into the picture."

I love this capture from last night.  
We decided to go to the local festival with some friends.
We have not been in years.
I read that quote this morning....and it just 
reminded me of how I felt in the moment that I took this shot.
Wait!
 Now that I think about it,
 that is where the seed was planted for photography.
Those moments where I just felt...
more.

I can't deny the fact that there is great comfort
in this small town of ours, and the traditions
that dwell here.
I love it!
It's true that...
"God is in the details."
In the midst of the noisy and the obvious,
it's nice to pause every so often simply to 
 value the small, the quiet and the subtle.
Sometimes we think that if we stop or slow down, we're going to miss something.
When in fact, when we don't take that time to be present,
we could miss everything.

Be well.
xoxo
💖


 

Comments

Popular Posts