Let it Go

I had a wonderful morning sitting in the backyard.
My alone time, with Jesus, and nature, and all the fresh-new
morning vibes.


I wanted to share my journal jots today,
but I am on my way out to see my support group, and my kiddo today.
Life is good.
It's getting better.
God is good.
This song popped up on my playlist, and it really hit me in the feels.
It is so relatable right now.
Not that every song on my playlist isn't...
but this one had me praising with my make-up brush in hand,
plus... there may have been a little dancing going on as well.
With God's help, regardless of our circumstances,
we can feel more alive in our moments, and enjoy life with a little more zest.
As long as we do our best...
God will indeed do the rest.
He is doing a change in me.

xoxo
💖

Comments

Popular Posts