Rooted & Grounded


It's been a minute since I've been on here...
so here's a little update.
Me and my kiddo returned home a couple of weeks ago
 from our AMAZING road trip
to visit family in Upstate NY .
There is no better place for me to go to
become rooted and grounded in myself,
and to remember who I am.
My family knows me like no other, and
their love is the most healing force there is.


Since I've been home, I've become more
intentional about doing things that are good for me,
and making choices accordingly.
Taking things day by day as they unfold.
Keeping my life simple.
My heart is more open, my mind is uncluttered.
I'm enjoying afternoon walks by the lake, and the pretty autumn weather
to sit on the porch with the cat and watch the leaves fall.
 I'm giddy with gratitude as I sit and type this.
Life feels good right now.
My coaching course starts Monday, and I can't help
feeling that I'm about to break out of  some sort of cocoon, 
as my greater yet-to be bursts forth.

" Choosing to change your focus is a powerful way 
of transforming a situation.
Focusing on the positive doesn't mean that you
are denying reality or avoiding what isn't working.
It simply allows you to work from a grounded place
in order to make the most informed decisions
from a less emotional place of clarity.
A shift in perspective changes everything.
When you're experiencing difficulties, try shifting your perspective
to positivity, and see what happens."

Thank you Brandon, Dad, Sue, Bonnie, Betsy, Amy, Lanny, Lynn,
Bobby, Rene, and Mom for getting me through all 
the wonky stages and changing my perspective in life.
I love you all so much!
Thank you for being my safe place to fall.

xoxo
💗




 

Comments

Popular Posts