Week One


I have just returned from a walk around the lake,
which I finished up with a 15 minute meditation.
I have completed week one of my Health Coaching.
I can't even describe the experience other than to say
that, for once in my life I feel like I landed in the spot
I was intended to land.
I fit right in, and that is so exciting to me !


Some noteworthy thoughts that came up during my meditation:

*Living my life looking for outside approval,
will ultimately lead to my self-destruction.

*The hurtful things people say and do that hurt me,
 tells me more about them, than me.
The things I have said that hurts another
tells me what needs healing in me.

~

My closing assignment for this week, was to reflect and set an intention.
It will become my focus and help me to prioritize as I 
move forward.

6 ways to think about intention:
~ a mindset or a way of being
~ connects to a greater purpose
~ aligns with your authentic self
~ focuses on how you want to feel
~ is about the journey not the destination
~ provides a foundation for effective goals.

" A daily connection to an intention is key to reaching 
your goals." 

I am ready!
I have set my intention.
I've determined one that feels
most authentic and true to me.
I'm prepared for week #2.

~

" You have to leave the city of your comfort
and go into the city of the wilderness of your intuition.
You can't get there by bus, 
only by hard work and risk and by not quite
knowing what you're doing,
but what you'll discover will be wonderful.
What you'll discover will be yourself."

                                                         ~Alan Alda~ 

xoxo
💗











 

Comments

Popular Posts