Gather Yourself

 When you start to feel crazy,
it's a wake-up call to let you know
something in your life is out of balance.
Take a small step to achieve more balance today
and again tomorrow & the next....

Things that help me:
Yoga
meditation
journaling
lollygagging at the farm
being outside in nature
heart to hearts with my girlfriend
reading to my hubby
reading on my own
gardening
drink more water
get more rest
slow down
deep breathe
cut out sugar
picking up sticks in the yard
playing with the cat
playing with my granddaughter
talking to my kiddo
watching a good comedy 
learning something new
creating cozy spaces in my home
decluttering
exploring (even if it is in my own backyard)
music
dancing
doing something nice that no one knows about
going for a walk
baking
chalk art
laughing 
fixing a cup of herbal tea
having a good cry
stay present in the moment
see the good
pray

xoxo
💖





Comments

Popular Posts