Calm




"Have a game plan.
Set goals. Plan rewards.
The only way you can fail 
is if you quit."


Yesterday morning I took my kayak out for the first time.
I closed my eyes and listened to the eagles high pitched whistling,
the fish splashing close by and the distant hum of a fishing boat in the cove.
It was incredibly soothing.
While I was at it, I thought I'd meditate.
It pairs well with nature.

I like to meditate on my breath.
(There are so many ways to meditate)
Here is a simple meditation I do when I 
need to clear the chatter and calm the nervous system,
or I'm simply out and wanting to savor the moment.

Stop
Breathe in slow...count to 10
Breathe out slow...count to 10
as needed
 3-5 times a day


The top 5 things I am grateful for today:

Coffee & devotionals on the front porch, and RAIN !! (Yay!!!) 
(and hubby swinging by for a rain gauge check :)

That Polly is OK.  She acted wonky this morning, 
wouldn't come out of hiding, and didn't connect, or eat her tuna.
  We think it may have
been the storm. She's back to normal.

Sunkissed skin 

Qigong

A picture text from Price, of some clay art she made.

xoxo
šŸ’











Comments

Popular Posts