Good-bye and Thank you!

Good-bye and thank you
2022 ! You will go out as a bittersweet year for me.
You have provided so many wonderful moments with my family
and friends... 
and you have also been one of great sadness.
I leave you with the loss of 
my beloved sister-in-law, my cat Adam, and my dog Scotty.
And if I may be honest....a part of myself, 
that I am super-happy to part with.
(thank you very much!)

Fritz...my grand-dog

You leave me, with a deep sense of gratitude,
teachable lessons, growth, and insight.
I am so thankful for the whole
crazy mixture you served me, and all that I take away.
You are definitely leaving a mark in my heart, 
and I will forever be changed from this amazing time with you.
Thank you !


Dear 2023,
"May we all resolve to be a light of hope.
Be a force for good in the world.
Seek out the positive.
Treat other people the way you want to be treated.
Be nice. See the good. Do the work.
Take the risk. Make mistakes. Own your actions.
Exercise your brain. Do your best.
Believe in love. 
Forgive everyone and everything.
Smile. Dream. 
Say please. Say thank you.
Take action in your heart.
Put your phone down.
Look people in the eye. Be present.
Love. Be kind.
 Set goals. Write them down."

Wishing you a happy, healthy and love-filled 2023 !!

Cheers to you !
And a big hug too !
xoxo
💖









 

Comments

Popular Posts