Cozy Contentment


It's Christmas eve, and I have been LOVING
all the homey, warm and comfy feels this week.
One of my favorite cozies (that I shared earlier in Hygge & Cats)
is the ambiance scenes on YouTube. 
*note* pairs well with a mug of your favorite hot beverage and a fluffy blanket. 

" Hot coffee and cold winter mornings
are two of the best soul mates who ever did find each other."

Enjoy!


I have realized this last year, (and the last couple of weeks )
that cozy is my "safe" my sense of security.
It isn't just huddled in a blanket with a cup of coffee...
it's a feeling.
It's where I can make like a hermit, to reboot...recharge...& relax.
It could be anywhere that I find solace and stillness.
Sometimes it's at home alone, 
 other times it's with a family member, a friend, or my pet.
It has been in my car with a cup of coffee from the local coffee shop,
 or sitting in the pasture on a blanket surrounded by cows.
It's where I feel like I can escape the real world for a brief time
 and admit to myself....I  don't have to have it all together.
It's being OK with that...
and feeling a sense of contentment and overwhelming gratitude for it all.

" What people are craving isn't perfection.
People aren't longing to be impressed;
they're longing to feel like they're home.
If you create a space full of love and character
and creativity and soul, they'll take off their shoes
and curl up with gratitude and rest, no matter how small,
no matter how undone, no matter how odd."
~ Shauna Niequist~

" The older I get, the more I realize
I don't want to be around drama, conflict, or stress.
I want a cozy home, good food,
 and to be surrounded by happy people."

"We believe :
An ordinary life can be extraordinary,
there is beauty in the IMPERFECTION,
and that magic can be found in the everyday."

Wishing you a warm and safe Christmas.
xoxo
💖






Comments

Popular Posts