Lately


We wore fake tats (my o came off...) munched on Swedish treats, and laughed 
at our attempts to recreate the messy bun we saw on Instagram,
she thought I was sprouting my wings. (pic)


My car has engine problems...I just purchased it in Jan. 
It's towed to Ford.
I'm dealing with some things I don't want to deal with anymore.
My life is filled with struggles and blessings.
Mostly blessings.

Some words of wisdom from my peeps:

" Don't sacrifice who you could be for who you are."

" Your feelings are not here to hurt you, they are here to heal you."

" Obstacles are opportunities."

" The line between chaos and order is wisdom."

"Stand up straight with your shoulders back!"

"Play the hand your dealt the best you can."

"You are more than you think you are."

"Let fear push you, not stop you !"

"Life is a struggle. Do you want to waste it and struggle?
Or live it and struggle?"

My thoughts:

Honor life. Honor God. Honor myself.

He takes my moments of defeat and teaches me something that will help me later on.

Self-pity is a habit. One I want to break.

I am at a major crossroads in life.  I have been devoted,
honest, and have tried my hardest to do my best in a situation.
God knows, I absolutely, positively have done all I am capable of doing,
even at the expense of my own well being.
It's out of my hands, and I surrender it into His.

xoxo
đź’—

' He brought me up out of the pit of destruction
and set my feet upon a rock.'




 

Comments

Popular Posts