Accomplishment



I rocked a continuing ed. exam on Integrate Body, Mind and Spirit.
Turned on the A/C for the first time. 
I can breathe a little easier now.


Turned out there were some nice little quotes tucked into my course,
I'll share just a few:

" Smile, breath and go slowly-"
~Thich Nhat Hanh~

" Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
Without them humanity can not survive."
~Dalai Lama~

"Happiness is not exclusively brought about by change
in outer circumstances.
Happiness often starts with the act 
of releasing attachment to thoughts."

" It's not a matter of letting go-
you would if you could.
Instead of 'Let it go' we should probably say
'Let it be' ."
~ Dr. John Kabat-Zinn~

" If it is not right, do not do it.
If it's not true, do not say it."
~Marcus Aurelius~

" The meaning of good and bad,
of better and worse,
is simply helping or hurting."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Love is at the root of what makes us sick, and what makes us well,
what causes sadness and what brings happiness,
what makes us suffer and what leads us to healing."
~Dr. Ornish

" Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's
physical, emotional and mental states".
~Carol Welch~

"Intellectuals solve problems;
geniuses prevent them."
~Albert Einstein

And then there was one on Boundaries.
I think I'll save that for my next post. 

xoxo
💖




 

Comments

Popular Posts