Treat


I cleaned out some messy cabinets,
and made treats from the recipe on the back of the cereal box.


Grape-nuts flakes
Power Bites

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Grape-Nuts Flakes cereal
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup preferred nut butter spread
2 tablespoons honey
(optional toppings: crushed Grape-Nuts Flakes, cocoa powder, shredded coconut)

Directions:
Mix all the ingredients together.  
Shape tablespoons of mixture into small balls. 
Roll into topping.
Place bites in refrigerator to allow them to firm or freeze for later.

Results: 
I doubled the recipe and made about 20-25.
My treats were about the size of a  meatball...so not small.
I used sugar-free peanut butter.
I rolled half of them in cocoa, and half in coconut.
A little messy to handle.
I put them in the freezer, and eat them from there.
They make a Very tasty treat.
Hubby likes them too.
Will definitely make these again!

Tip: if you roll the treats in cocoa powder...and you go in for a bite...
eat over something! Especially if you are wearing white! 😉

xoxo
💗

 

Comments

Popular Posts