Restore


It's such a sweet time for me to see my family,
share our memories, and make new memories.
It restores my faith, and belief in myself.
It reminds me of where I started from, where my roots are,
and how incredibly deep they go...


 It's been a little bit, since I've been on here.
Going through a little transitional stage in my life.
It's a constant for me.
I am always reaching for the stars.
Sometimes I get stuck in the clouds.
Going back home to be with my family,
 and ground myself in the soil of where I started, filled my soul.
It warmed me with love and contentment.
I was reminded of how much God loves us,
and how we can experience His Love anywhere.
Through any thing.
I believe He wanted me to soak up and experience all that organic love of family,
and the comfort of childhood friends, and all things familiar,
to be reminded that with Him it is within me anywhere I go.
I needed to be reminded. 
I needed my people.

Journal entries lately: (quoting God's words as I read them)

" Do not try to fathom My ways, instead, spend time enjoying & experiencing my goodness."
" Trust and take refuge in Me."
" Determine today that you will let Me guide you, & that you will not resist My leading in your life."
" Nurture your relationship with Me, so you can hear my direction."
" You gain confidence through knowing that I am with you."
" Do not despise your tears, My child, they are precious to Me."
" Just as water is necessary for seeds to grow into plants, your tears help you grow into a stronger Christian."
" As you follow Me, I lead you along paths of newness. "
" Don't worry what is on the road ahead. Find your security in knowing Me."
" I am the way, if you submit to my way, everything will work out."
" Let me show you My way for this day."
" Concentrate on staying close to Me."
" Discipline your thoughts to trust Me."
" Allow Me to lead you down roads you have never dreamed of taking, discovering the freedom of grace in the process."
" Don't give into resistance pushing against your vision."
" When I don't comply with your plans, you grow angry and disheartened."
" My purpose in allowing you to face a challenge or need is, first, for you to rely on Me."
" Have faith in Me, even when you can't figure Me out."
" When your spirit grows faint within you, it is I who knows the way."
" You cannot find your way with out help from Me."
" If you are feeling weary and confused, you can choose to look away from those feelings & turn wholeheartedly toward Me."
" Pour your heart out and rest in Me."
" Instead of assuming that you know the next step of your journey, train yourself to make your plans in My Presence."
" Ask Me to guide you."
" Stop looking on your own understanding."
" I already have a plan for this situation you are facing."
" Don't let the battle that you are afraid to fight keep you from the victory that's already won."
" You have nothing to be afraid of."
" I want to bring restoration to every part of your life. Spirit, soul & body."
" You weren't meant to go through life weak, tired, anxious or bitter."
" There is no wound, no pain, no sickness that I cannot heal."
" When your heart is broken I can mend it."
" I may not always heal you exactly how you want, & you will have to take steps to get there, but my plan for you is the very best and it's worth it."
" Don't spend your life angry at people who hurt you. Release them, let the offense go, drop it."
" If  you stand on the inside, I will take care of the outside. If  you do what you can do, I will do what you cannot do."
" I long to make your life a glorious adventure, but you must stop clinging to old ways."
" Stop opposing yourself, and beating yourself up."
" Exactly where you are is where  you need to be."
" You can only be where you are, & it's up to you to make the best of it. Learn all there is to learn where you are."
" You miss the gifts being offered right where you are, because you are preoccupied with where you want to be."
" Listen to me above the clamor & voices trying to distract you."
" Refuse to stop hoping in Me."
" Believe in My word more than your feelings."
" Take one self-honoring, self-loving step at a time."
" If you want to do better today than you did yesterday, you simply must believe you deserve it."
" Reject negative thoughts as soon as you become aware of them."
" Keep your mind in My Presence & your feet on the path of peace."
" Be devoted to trusting Me, doing what needs to be done, working toward the best possible outcome for your best interest."
" I do not promise you an easy journey, but I promise to be with you every moment."
" When you seek my face, put aside thoughts of everything else."
"When you wallow in the past or worry about the future, your awareness grows dim."
" I am lovingly watching over you."
"Purposely choose to think right thoughts."
" Learn to do things afraid."
" When you are real with Me, I am able to bring out the best in you."
" My Presence can eliminate much of the struggle you experience in life."

Sometimes life feels like it's all dark and cloudy,
but what if we really make up our minds to look for the brighter and happier things in life?
Look for the lessons in our troubles?
Do what is in our power to do?
When troubles come, we have the choice to let them destroy us or transform us.
Be willing to walk through the darkness with God,
  He will guide us, and strengthen us, and lead us to a new life.
Over and over again.

I hope you find some inspiration and comfort in His words.
Much love.💗

Comments

Popular Posts