Wish Tree

Last year my me and my girlfriend Angie decided to go
 explore a local antique shop.
We both had fun searching for and finding little treasures to take home.
I found some little floral saucers that day.
I have a thing for using the old and the mis-matched pieces (dishes, silverware) often.
I find them charming & a nice addition to my tea or coffee breaks.
It's all about creating something special out of the little ordinary moments.
I thank my beloved Swedish Fika-hygge gene for that. 


So anyway....
on the way out the door, there was a pretty pine tree
 covered with little slips of paper.
The shop keeper told us it was a wish tree, 
and invited us to add our wishes to the tree if we'd like.
We did of course! 
We made the wish, wrote it down, and fastened it along with 
hundreds of other wishes.

Honestly, I totally forgot about it after that.

The other day I was writing my prayer in my journal and thanking
God for certain things and also "for restoring relationships in my life"...
and that is when it hit me!
I remembered... that was the wish that I hung on the tree.

Dare to daydream. Imagine. Wish. Believe.
May your see them come true.

xoxo
💖



 

Comments

Popular Posts