Homey Feels

I can't put into words what I get from my visits back home.
It is where the dots between the past and 
everything I grew up with, connect to who I am now and
all that I have learned.
It fuels me in ways that only my family, old friends and familiar places can.
 Every nook and cranny is oozing with some of the best memories
and reminders of when special traditions were born.
New places get explored and become cherished memories.
Favorite moments have the potential to become new traditions.


Home is a collection of life experiences, and unique personalities.
It's where I feel safe and whole, 
and I can let my guard down.
Home grounds me, and adds meaning to my life.
It teaches me more about me.
Home and my well-being just go together.


"She did not need much, wanted very little.
A kind word, sincerity, fresh air, clean water,
a garden, kisses, books to read,
sheltering arms, a cozy bed, and to love and be loved in return."

xoxo
đŸ’–




 

Comments

Popular Posts