Self-love

"The only way we can ever hope to change 
is if we give up on the change and just embrace ourselves.
We are good enough just as we are."

" Where you are is okay.  The pain you're feeling?
The lack, that desperation to have it all line up,
the desire to change, the relationship that drives you up a wall?
You'll survive it.
You don't need to do anything more 
and you don't need to push harder
because the fact is, you've done enough.


The first step in getting anywhere is safety.
Respect yourself, respect your process.
Walk gently on sacred ground."

" You can stop needing to be anything but what you are.
Even if what you are is codependent and has low
self-worth, that's okay.
That was you taking the path you needed to take then.
You are okay.
All of you, including your mistakes."

Be gentle. 
love yourself through your challenges.

"Safety is being completely okay with being completely yourself.
As soon as you respect all of who you are, you are safe,
allowing healing to happen.
Healing fills  up the space you create 
when you don't pull against what is."

~the boundary is you~

side note: I am still learning (55 days today) Swedish on Duolingo.
Jag alskar vin, kaffe, te  och vatten.
(I love wine, coffee, tea and water.)
It has been a fun thing for me.

My kiddo just celebrated....and is still celebrating his 27th birthday.

I have been trying new Swedish recipes and using my sister-friend 
and husband as guinea pigs.
I've also been making them sugar free.

I think I spotted Zinnia's coming up in the back yard.  Yay!!

 " Without a Paddle" on Netflix made me laugh so hard I cried.
especially the bear scene.

" The Adam Project"  and " Rescued by Ruby" on Netflix were also good,
if you like the more feel goody stuff, like I do.

xoxo
šŸ’—



 

Comments

Popular Posts