Notebook



"Life humbles us gradually as we age.
We begin to realize just how much nonsense
we've wasted time on.
And we begin to adjust our focus
toward what's truly important."


 I'm trying to fight distractions and indecision with 
a more focused approach these days.
I  made a decision to limit the time wasters, and add more
meaningful things to my days.
One thing I have really loved, is the Duolingo App. I installed
on my phone.  Out of the blue, I decided I wanted to learn Swedish.
It is in my blood, so it makes sense. 
Anyway....19 days of consistency, and I LOVE IT!
My favorite words (from day one):
"dricker vatten"
drinking water.
I say it!
I do it!
Focusing more on my body, mind and spirit lately.
I got lost in the shuffle of trying to figure life out.
You can't. I know that.
It's time to take care of the things that I have some control over.
Let the rest go...

Some bit and pieces from my Journal lately:

" There is no wisdom in continuing down a wrong path
after you have discovered it wrong."

" Healthy minds are settled on things that matter
& humbly teachable on the things that don't."

"If a goal fits into God's plan for you, He will help you reach it.
If it doesn't , he will change the desires of your heart."

" By changing my self-defeating attitudes, 
I become a more beautiful human being."

" How do you know you are in God's way ?
If you are struggling to make things happen & they are not happening,
it's you, not God running the show."

" Common sense confirms that something is not working in 
a godly productive manner for you, and you should seek God
to learn how to turn your situation around."

" Make friends with the problems in your life.
Every problem can teach you something."

" Suspend all judgements. Learn to see things and people as they are.
Find a way to be OK with yourself and others.

" As soon as you decide to accept yourself, celebrate yourself, correct yourself
authorize yourself, validate yourself, to be who you are, and to love yourself
just the way you are, you are going to have a good day!"

xoxo
💗
 

Comments

Popular Posts