Insight


I was sitting here, searching through a list of songs
that have recently made me praise, dance or cry.
I've been keeping notes.
My choice was down to two.
One that made me praise,
or one that made me cry.
This one ? It made me do both.

   

Remember my last blog post, when I said I was at a crossroads?
Well, I took some steps,
 and the chosen path has indeed been refreshing.
There has been a few changes and adjustments
that are taking place.
I've found myself strangely excited!


The ABC's of My March:

A. Awareness 
B. Books
C. Counseling
D. Determination
E. Examination
F. Forgiveness
G. God
H. Health
I. Insecurities
J. Joy
K. Kindness
L. Letting go
M. Music
N. Notable
O. Open-minded
P. Patient
Q. Quiet
R. Reflection
S. Self-care
T. Truth
U. Uncover
V. Validation
W. Wonder
X. Xany
Y. Yielding
Z. Zen

Sending you much love!
Be well!
Happy Spring !
💖




Comments

Popular Posts