Together

Somewhere, somehow, I lost something.
Or maybe I am gaining something?
I just feel out of sorts.
Like I've come to a crossroad and don't have the directions.
Do you ever feel that way? 
Maybe everyone feels this way after the crazy year we all had?
I'm trying to let go of having to know what comes next...
and finding comfort in taking things step by step.
 Choice by choice.
Day by day.
Slowly, cautiously and more aware.
I know something will be different than before.
It is inevitable.
Change is inevitable.
Always.


 
I have been sorting through old journals, and notes.
Written when I became a single Mom.
A time when I really felt alone and needed to rely on something larger
than myself.  
 I chose to trust in God then, I trust Him now.
Sometimes it's like having a blindfold on.
However, I can now look back and see
 that he has always helped me find my way.
#trust



Journal & note page on Responsibility: 2007

"I am responsible for my own life.  
No one can take charge of it but me.
If I am unhappy or unhealthy, 
I have the power to change that.
I have all the help and knowledge I need:
and with God's hand today,
I start becoming the person of excellence
I have always known I could be."

Jesus, I don't want anything
to come between us.
Root out whatever hinders me,
so that I may be completely
open to You and Your will for my life.
I trust in and lean on you!
Amen.

Life is better together. 💗
Hope you are well.
Be safe.




Comments

Popular Posts