Attention


 Waking up everyday, 
noticing all the little things,
that remind me of God's goodness.


* A wall in the barn that doubles as a backboard for pickleball,
while hubby checks the heifers.
* Finding Mom's missing cell phone under the seat of my car.
* A random trip to AR for a sleepover, and Mom hugs.
*Kit's affection & purrs.
*Picnic lunch at the park before I go, sharing crumbs with our guests.
* Blondie
* Mornings on the porch, with Ollie & playing with my chalk.
*Brandon's visits on maintenance night.
*Morning glories

" Let my brain venture down the tiny little opening of love.
A sliver of light sweetness in this world wrought
with dark judgements, disgruntled comments,
jagged-edged opinions, and lofty huffs of disgust."

I pray that you are safe and well,
and your enjoying the little things in life.

💖

Comments

Popular Posts