Everything


" We don't have to have all the answers.
We just need to stay connected to the One who does."



the little things...

Some journal entries that kept me focused:

Begin to accept & enjoy yourself where you are,
and God will help you get where  you need to be.
(note: accept)

Treat kindly those who have treated you wrongly,
it is the most powerful thing you can do.

You don't have to perform to receive God's love.
He has boundless unconditional love for you.

God's Presence can eliminate much of the struggle
 we experience in  in our life.

Living close to God, makes me more fully myself.

Reasoning is not faith.

A wide-awake mind & a grateful heart will help you
not only pray better, but also live better.

Be committed and disciplined to staying close in touch with God.

Be firm in faith. Strong, immovable & determined.

We have to be willing to set aside our own desires
so that we can hear a word from God.

Fret not. Trust in the Lord and do good.
Delight yourself in the Lord.
Commit your way to the Lord.
CAST each care !

Be still in the Lord ,
wait for HIM patiently.

Cease from anger- evildoing.

" Knowing you belong to God, will give you the confidence
to walk in this world with your head held high.
You will be able to follow your own heart &
avoid adverse effects when people do not agree with you
or your choices."

This week:
I have continuously let go of trying to "fix" things.
Spent time with my family & friends, 
and soaked in what a blessing that is.
Kept it simple, and let go of how I thought it should be.
There is something in my life that causes me lose my focus.
Frustration starts to take over.
Hope starts to dwindle.
If I am not careful, I go into "fix-it-myself" mode.
If I've learned anything in my struggles...
I've learned that usually that only makes matters worse.
It steals all my energy and ends up kicking me to the curb.
I am noticing that if I can keep my focus on words like this...
and stay disciplined with my own thoughts and actions,
life is more enjoyable.
Focus on the little things.
God is there.

I pray you are staying well,
and safe.

💗


 

Comments

Popular Posts