In Between


We have turned Christmas into a week long celebration here!
It's all good...we'll be wrapping up Christmas, with the opening of the New Year. :)
There is a little twinge of sadness that the season/year will soon be over.
AND... there is excitement and anticipation of what is to come in a sparkling New Year.
In the in-between time...












I haven't been getting much scratched off of my to do list....
but it's what I have been doing that matters.

For this New Year...
I *pray that we can all let go of:
 old hurts
past grudges
failures
and 
disappointments.
That we:
 pay attention to the little things...
& enjoy all the little moments that make life grand
love with every fiber of our being
and 
let God surprise you !
Don't try to figure Him out...
just let him WOW you sometimes !!

Wishing you all a HEALTHY, HEALING, PEACEFUL and HAPPY 
New Year !!!

*loving...
warm December days
hope
prayer
that my family is well
the little gifts I received from home
traditions
my hubby's strength and reassurance
having a new computer
having a smart, funny, thoughtful.... young man to help me with the aforementioned
stretching out the holidays
living in this sweet little town
taking walks around the lake
little ones 

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts